Thursday 19 March 2015

Norwich


Last month, my friend Lucy and I took a coach up to Norwich to stay at my sister’s house and check out the university, so I thought I’d write a quick post covering some of the things we did there and a couple of outfit of the days!

We spent the first day travelling and relaxing because after a few awful coach journeys, and arriving to pouring rain, we were absolutely shattered!

Norwich Market

'The Bicycle Shop beans on toast'- The Bicycle Shop


Coat - Jack Wills / Jumper - H&M / Jeans - Topshop / Boots - Clarks
Our second day in Norwich involved a lot of walking (sometimes in circles…) and exploring the town! We went to The Bicycle Shop on St Benedict’s Street for lunch, as it had been recommended to us, and I had ‘The Bicycle Shop baked beans on toast’ and Lucy had ‘Mexican Scrambled eggs’, both of which were delicious! Although we had to wait a while for our food, and we were a little put off by having to crane our necks to read the menu from blackboards positioned around the room, the interior of the café is so lovely and I would definitely recommend visiting even if it’s just for a drink.

The River Wensum

Norwich Cathedral



Coat - Jack Wills / Jumper - Zara / Jeans - Topshop / Boots - Clarks / Choker - Homemade


Most of our final day was spent at the university for an applicant day however afterwards we walked past the river and visited the Cathedral, which was beautiful! After dinner at Chiquito, we went to the bowling alley where I got what I think is my first ever strike, and spent way too much money on the 2p machines…

Thanks for reading this quick post, please leave any requests for future blog posts down below!

Poppy x

8 comments:

  1. Love the photos and the blog :3

    Ana, xx ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo is really gorgeous !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely collection of pictures! I've only ever visited the Arts university! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely explore more if you ever get the chance- Norwich is a really beautiful city!! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, this is in UK right? I've always wanted to visit these places. I'm dreaming again. Thanks for sharing these photos <3

    Have a great day ahead!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete